Photo by Christine Hewitt
The exercise moves below will make you feel sexier, increase your strength, and help you develop flexibility for an overall better performance in bed.Repeat eight to 10 reps of the exercises below in the following order, and repeat the sequence.
- Plank Butt Raises
- Plank Lunge and Pulse
- Bridge With Leg Cross and Side Kick
- Dirty Diamond Reverse Crunches
Photo By Creusaz
To go along with your exercise, there are some foods that have shown to increase blood flow to the penis. Some of them include:
- Onions & Garlic: While not great for your breath, these two foods help your circulation.
- Bananas: This potassium-rich fruit can help lower your blood pressure, which can benefit your important sexual parts and boost sexual performance.
- Chilies & Peppers: All-natural spicy foods help your blood flow by reducing hypertension and inflammation.
- Omega-3 acids: Found in fish like salmon and tuna, as well as avocados and olive oil, this type of fat increases blood flow.
- Vitamin B1: This vitamin helps signals in your nervous system move quicker, including signals from your brain to your penis. It’s found in pork, peanuts, and kidney beans.
- Eggs: High in other B vitamins, eggs help balance hormone levels, which can decrease stress that often inhibits an erection.
L-arginine is a chemical building block called “an amino acid.” It is obtained from the diet and is necessary for the body to make proteins. L-arginine is found in red meat, poultry, fish, and dairy products. It can also be made in a laboratory and used as medicine.
Some people apply L-arginine to the skin to speed wound healing and for increasing blood flow to cold hands and feet, especially in people with diabetes. It is also used as a cream for sexual problems in both men and women.
L-arginine is converted in the body into a chemical called nitric oxide. Nitric oxide causes blood vessels to open wider for improved blood flow. L-arginine also stimulates the release of growth hormone, insulin, and other substances in the body.
Interval Cardio Training
Photo By Yardstick Marketing
Interval cardio training is a form of exercise characterized by periods of hard work followed by brief periods of recovery or rest. This form of exercise is a highly efficient means of improving your fitness level and burning body fat.
- Stationary Bike Tabata Workout
- 25-Minute Sprint Fartlek Workout
- 100m Walk-Back Sprint
- Countdown Jump Rope Workout
- You-Go-I-Go Swimming Workout
- Plyometrics “Ouch My Legs” Workout
- Makes heart & lungs bigger & more powerful
- Builds functional & real strength that allow you to be powerful in real world situations
- Increase your sexual ability
- Less risk of heart problems
- Burns more fat