In order to enjoy the ultimate in sexual pleasure you must adopt a healthy lifestyle. Donkey Fuel would like to share 3 exercises you can do now to increase your sexual performance.
1. The Push-Up
This one exercise will strengthen your abs, lower back, shoulders, chest, arms, legs and buttocks. Push-ups provide increased endurance and strengthen your upper body and core. If you commit to doing them regularly, you’ll notice a difference in your ability to maintain a strong thrust and your overall core and upper-body strength during sex. A few push-ups a day can go a long way and help you last longer in the bedroom. Do sets of 10 or 20 push ups, 5x daily.
- Lie on the floor face down and place your hands about 36 inches apart while holding your torso up at arms length.
- Next, lower yourself downward until your chest almost touches the floor as you inhale.
- Now breathe out and press your upper body back up to the starting position while squeezing your chest.
- After a brief pause at the top contracted position, you can begin to lower yourself downward again for as many repetitions as needed.
Debbie Mandel, MA, a stress and fitness expert and the author of Addicted to Stress: “Many women need a little physical help with arousal to get blood flowing to the genitalia.” She suggests squats. With your feet spread shoulder-width apart, “make sure your heels stay on the floor as you ‘sit’ on an imaginary chair,” she explains. “The lower you squat, the more you recruit your glutes and reap the benefits. Push off from your heels and hold your abdominals in tightly [as you return to standing position].” Do them slowly, aiming for 15 to 30 reps.
i. Barbell squats
- Begin with the barbell supported on top of the traps. The chest should be up and the head facing forward. Adopt a hip-width stance with the feet turned out as needed.
- Descend by flexing the knees, refraining from moving the hips back as much as possible. This requires that the knees travel forward. Ensure that they stay align with the feet. The goal is to keep the torso as upright as possible.
- Continue all the way down, keeping the weight on the front of the heel. At the moment the upper legs contact the lower legs reverse the motion, driving the weight upward.
ii. Zercher squats
This type of squat is a perfect way for guys to strengthen their body for standing positions where the woman is lifted off the ground. Build up a foundation of strength first, and then use lighter weights and go for 10-12 repetitions to focus on muscle endurance.
3. Glute bridge
This exercise is great for working the glutes and hip thrusters, and should be done for ultra-high reps up to 100, to increase muscle endurance. Once you become stronger in this movement, you can upgrade to the barbell glute bridge and keep the reps high around 10 to 15.
- Begin seated on the ground with a loaded barbell over your legs. Using a fat bar or having a pad on the bar can greatly reduce the discomfort caused by this exercise. Roll the bar so that it is directly above your hips, and lay down flat on the floor.
- Begin the movement by driving through with your heels, extending your hips vertically through the bar. Your weight should be supported by your upper back and the heels of your feet.
- Extend as far as possible, then reverse the motion to return to the starting position.